Sign up to our
1) The InstallerLEAGUE is a private league set up within the framework of Premier League’s Fantasy Football game and to participate in it you must first register with the Fantasy Premier League. https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/account/register.html
2) By registering to participate in the Premier League’s Fantasy Football game, you agree to be bound by and abide by the terms and conditions provided on the Premier League website.
3) To participate in the InstallerLEAGUE you must be over 18, based in the UK and work within the Heating, Plumbing, Building, Housing, Specifying, Air Conditioning, Ventilation Renewables and Energy Consultancy and Efficiency sectors. You also agree to be bound by and abide by the specific terms and conditions set out herewith.
4) Proof of age, address and trade will be required by InstallerLeague of all players who qualify to win the InstallerLEAGUE prizes advertised.
5) No purchase of any item or service is necessary to participate in the InstallerLEAGUE just an agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Premier League Fantasy Football game and those of the InstallerLEAGUE detailed herewith.
6) There is no closing date to join the InstallerLEAGUE, however to be considered for the InstallerLEAGUE Champions Cup Trophy and to win the season’s overall top prize, players must have registered by Gameweek 20 (01 Jan 2014).
7) If you join the InstallerLEAGUE after Gameweek 20, (01 Jan 2016), you can still win Manager of the Month prizes but cannot be considered for the InstallerLEAGUE Champions Cup Trophy and the overall Manager of the Season prize.
8) The prizes awarded in respect of the game will be at the discretion of InstallerLeague. Whilst every effort will be made by InstallerLEAGUE to provide the advertised prizes, it reserves the right to alter and amend the Prizes where circumstances beyond its reasonable control require it to do so.
9) The InstallerLEAGUE monthly prizes will be awarded to the Player who according to InstallerLEAGUE’s determination is at the top of the monthly leaderboard for a given month. This decision will be informed by the details published by the Fantasy Premier League at the end of each month. In the unlikely event of a tie, lots will be drawn by the Editor of Installer to determine the winner. The Editors’ decision will be final.
10) The overall prize for the manager of the season will awarded to the Player who according to InstallerLEAGUE’s determination is at the top of the leaderboard after all match weeks have taken place. This decision will be informed by the details published by the Fantasy Premier League at the end of the season. In the unlikely event of a tie, lots will be drawn by the Editor of Installer to determine the winner. The Editor’s decision will be final.
11) Prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in any circumstances.
12) Unless otherwise stated, all travel, accommodation and subsistence costs that may be incurred by the monthly Prize Winners in order to use prizes of tickets will be at their own expense.
13) Prizes will be sent by an appropriate form of recorded delivery as soon as they are available after the winners have been notified.
14) Winners’ names and where possible appropriate photographic images will be published without limitation across all InstallerMedia channels as the organisers of InstallerLEAGUE deem appropriate in order to further promote the game.
15) The winner must provide adequate proof that they’re the manager of the team. This may require the winner to share logins to their account to prove authenticity.
16) Installer reserves the right to withdraw this promotion if circumstances arise beyond their control.
17) Installer disclaim any responsibility for lost entries, delays or errors via the Internet or the registration of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information whether fault of the participant or by the malfunction of any equipment or technical problem or by any other technical or administrative error.
18) Participants may not participate with multiple email addresses or use any other resource to participate multiple times. The entries of any participant attempting to participate more than once will be disqualified.
By entering this competition you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
Editor’s decision is final.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *