To celebrate the launch of the new Digistat, Drayton and Installer have teamed up to give readers a chance to win one of ten new Digistats, with a fresh new look and app control via Bluetooth – an industry first for a universal thermostat.
The new Digistat from Drayton is the first hybrid universal thermostat on the market, combining the familiarity and simplicity of its popular Digistat range with the connected technology found in smart heating controls. The Bluetooth connectivity offers in-home control of the thermostat via Drayton’s popular Wiser Home app, but users also have the option to adjust the settings manually on the thermostat itself if desired.
With the app, customers can access smart modes typically associated with smart controls, such as Away Mode, Delayed Start and Boost.
Drayton’s new Digistat:
- Familiar Digistat features and operation
- Universal programming: 7 day, 5/2 day, 24 hour or simple room thermostat
- Optimised settings for gas, heat pump and oil
- Receiver fits on industry-standard wallplate
- Thermostat and receiver pair automatically on power up
- Optional Service Interval feature
- OpenTherm ready
Simply fill out this form for your chance to win.