Advisory, Articles

One comment

  1. I was under the impression that if you were gas safe registered then you had to have, legally, a CPA1 certificate.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


More in Carbon Monoxide, CO
Gas Safety Trust calls for more research into CO poisoning

Speaking following the tragic death of a family at a caravan park in Camborne, Cornwall at the weekend from suspected...