Video shows deadly consequences carbon monoxide

Wake up! Buy a Carbon Monoxide Alarm, is the title of a new hard-hitting film that’s been released by the family of Katie Haines, who drowned in her bath after a faulty boiler leaked CO into her home.
The final image of the film is particularly poignant for Katie’s family because it features a young man, dead in his bath.

It’s been released to coincide with the consumer phase of Plumb and Part Center’s Make it Law Campaign, which has received universal support from the heating industry.
The film urges people to sign an e-petition calling for CO alarms to be mandatory with any installation of a carbon-burning appliance in England and Wales. It’s already law in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Sign the petition at www.notoco.co.uk