Sustainable Building Solutions (SBS) has announced that it will be lending its RHI knowledge and expertise to a number of DECC roadshows. throughout February and March 2015.
Installers are invited to the trade event from 4pm until 5:30pm where they will discover how they can make the most of renewables, receive guidance on the most relevant training courses, and discuss any potential projects with the SBS technical sales team.
This will be followed by a consumer focused presentation from 6:30pm until 9pm where guests will get advice on how the RHI applies to them, with DECC explaining which technology is right for their property. It will also be a unique chance to ask suppliers and installers any questions they may have about renewable technology.
Paul Joyner, Managing Director of SBS, said: “Supporting DECC through its roadshow is an excellent opportunity to directly support customers and consumers by offering advice and support they know they can trust.
“We are in no doubt that our support of schemes such as this will also contribute towards the sustainable business growth and quality of renewable building standards in the UK.”
The roadshows are taking place at the following locations:
- 10th February – Glasgow, Holiday Inn
- 11th February – Aberdeen, Village Hotel
- 12th February – Inverness, Mercure
- 17th February – Eastleigh, Holiday Inn
- 18th February – Brighton, Holiday Inn
- 19th February – Bicester, Bicester Hotel
- 24th February – Ipswich, Holiday Inn
- 25th February – Norwich, Holiday Inn
- 26th February – Lincoln, Best Western
- 10th March – Nottingham, Belfry
- 11th March – York, Holiday Inn
- 12th March – Stoke-on-Trent, Best Western, Moat House
- 17th March – Bristol, Holiday Inn
- 18th March – Exeter, Mercure
- 19th March – Cornwall, Eden Project
To register for the event visit SBS website www.tpsbs.co.uk , or call the helpline on 0800 688 8388 for more information.