We’d like to introduce you to InstallerELECTRIC, the latest addition to the Installer family.
InstallerELECTRIC will engage with electricians, electrical contractors and electrical manufacturers, online and in person.
“Electricians are a perfect fit for the Installer brand as trades increasingly converge due to the emergence of new technologies particularly within renewables,” said Installer Managing Director Eoin McManus.
“Heating, plumbing and electrical trades working closer together is key if efficiencies are to be realised and climate targets achieved.”
InstallerELECTRIC will launch its first online FESTIVAL, in association with the ECA and Aico, from 19-21 January 2021 – and will effectively launch electric as part of the Installer family of trades.
Click here to sign up for updates: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/installerelectric-festival-tickets-131026992261
Over the two-day virtual event, trade bodies and leading manufacturers in the electrical sector will discuss and debate a whole range of subjects, including:
- Part P of the Building Regs – what you need to know
- The role of electric heating in the race for decarbonisation
- Electrical competence and qualifications – what you need to know
- Smart home technology – what does it mean for your business?
- How power diverters can maximise solar PV
- 18th edition – best practice and updates
- When and where to consider surge protection
- Busting the myths about electric radiators
InstallerELECTRIC will also play a large part of the award-winning InstallerSHOW trade show, heading to the Ricoh Arena Coventry on 11-13 May 2021.
In 2021, InstallerSHOW is getting bigger – with more exhibition space and more special feature areas attracting more new visitor groups, with a special focus on electricians, electrical contractors and electrical manufacturers.