Rinnai’s direct operational support to Essential Works during Covid-19 is being maintained and developed for the restart & emerging sectors such as hospitality, education, and retail.
The company has responded to the present conditions with a range of new products and initiatives which allow customers virtually instant access to the supply of continuous flow hot water heating units and systems.
Provided there is a constant supply of gas and water, all Rinnai units are guaranteed to supply temperature accurate hot water in unlimited quantities for all hygiene regimes in all types of sites for healthcare, care homes, food handling & production, industrial production, food handling, industrial laundry, mobile hygiene units or temporary accommodation.
New products & services from Rinnai include:
- Handwash stations capable of 900 handwashes per LPG bottle
- Remote monitoring Systems allowing site access for specification and maintenance needs.
- Hot Water Energy Audits for end-users.
- Restart kits for those sectors emerging from lockdown
- Site Costs Comparisons including capital and operational expenditure reviews, lifecycle costing and carbon footprint analysis.
- Legionella advice & procedures for restart of continuous flow systems
At the same time Rinnai is maintaining the following:
- Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency / essential equipment provision of new units and spares. There is a technical response available every day of the week.
- Weekend operational & technical support help line – simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail and the company will respond within an hour.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt safe distancing, and handling, in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends / out of hours – under essential works circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will offer a delivery service to site.
The Rinnai range of units is available within 24 hours, provided the order is received before mid-day of the previous day. Rinnai UK has fully maintained its total service throughout the Covid-19 situation and the company has kept high stock levels of all units plus spares and accessories.
Rinnai is the world’s leading manufacturer of continuous flow hot water systems – it makes and sells 2 million units each year. The range of units can be manifolded to supply, limitless hot water to a school site of any size. This means fast, efficient, temperature-controlled water on demand at the point of delivery – kitchens, showers, accommodation blocks, bathrooms, washrooms. It also means far less space spent on plant rooms and no or little maintenance as all units are proven to be robust with a long, long working life.
Call 01928 531 870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Alternatively, use the smart online contact points “Help Me Choose” or “Ask Us a Question”, all held on the website homepage at www.rinnaiuk.com.