Make it law

Video shows deadly consequences carbon monoxide

Wake up! Buy a Carbon Monoxide Alarm, is the title of a new hard-hitting film that’s been released by the family of Katie Haines, who drowned in her bath after a faulty boiler leaked CO into her home. The final image of the film is particularly poignant for Katie’s family because it features a young […]

Read More

Fire chief backs Make It Law campaign

A top fire chief is backing Plumb and Parts Center’s Make it Law campaign, which aims to stop needless carbon monoxide (CO) deaths. Peter Dartford, President of the Chief Fire Officers Association (CFOA), has added his voice to calls for CO alarms to be mandatory, when any carbon-burning appliance is installed in England and Wales. […]

Read More

Stop "needless" carbon monoxide deaths

Seven-year-old Hannah, and four-year-old Petra, will never meet their fun-loving uncle Bob; more lives affected by accidental carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. The cold statistics say 40 people die in England and Wales each year from CO poisoning – but this takes no account of the pain and suffering of the countless loved ones left behind. […]

Read More

Form not found, form id :279