Heat Pumps play an integral role in achieving Net Zero. However, heat pumps will only fulfil their promise in the market if suppliers, specifiers, installers, and users fully appreciate their functions and capabilities.
A major industry objective is to raise awareness of heat pumps by informing prospective specifiers of their long-term benefits, reassuring end users, and providing up-to-the-minute advice on the various systems available.
In this session, elemental brings in the companies and minds leading the way on the discussion:
- Laura Bishop – Chair – Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Graham Rothwell – Director- Rothwell Group
- John Felgate – Head of Technical – Stiebel Eltron
- Joshua Bird – Senior Engineer – Arup
- Jason Horner – Director of Infrastructure and Environment – Hilson Moran