Wilo has kicked off InstallerFESTIVAL at 10am, Monday 11 May with an interactive online quiz.
Enter here with your social media handles to be in with the chance of winning the top prize of a Wilo-Yonos PICO and an Amazon Echo Show 5.
Jo Phillips, Marketing Manager at Wilo UK, said:
“Small circulating pumps are a key component of all wet heating systems in the UK. They perform as stand-alone pumps or as integrated pumps in combi and system boilers and they’ll keep the water circulating in underfloor heating systems too. Plus you’ll find one in air conditioning systems.
“If you’re looking to stock a quality small circulator in your van, you should definitely take a closer look at the Wilo Yonos-PICO.
“We’re also excited to be giving away an Amazon Echo Show 5, to help you keep in touch with your loved ones at this crazy time.
“We’re really happy to be part of something so positive, bringing us together virtually at a time where we are unable to see each other in person. Good luck to everyone taking part in the Wilo ‘Pub’ Quiz, we hope you have as much fun taking part as we did putting it together!”
Key features of the Echo Show 5 include:
• Compact 5.5″ smart display with Alexa, ready to help.
• Voice or video call friends and family with compatible Echo devices or the Alexa app.
• Manage calendar, make to-do lists, get weather and traffic updates and cook with step-by-step recipes.
• Watch films, news and TV programmes. Listen to songs, radio stations and audiobooks.
• Voice control compatible devices or manage them using the display.
• Personalise by choosing a favourite clock face or photo. Create routines and alarms to start your day.
• Control your privacy with the Mic/Camera Off button or the built-in camera cover.
Keep an eye on all of Wilo’s and Installer’s social media channels as InstallerFESTIVAL launches on 11 May.
Enter the quiz by clicking on this link: https://kahoot.it/challenge/04217662?challenge-id=f861207a-1899-4d05-9193-922416c56975_1588234995056
Or download the Kahoot App and enter Game PIN 04217662