CORGI is offering installers the chance to win a GoPro Hero 9 Black at NetZeroFESTIVAL, launching on Monday 22 February at 10am.
To enter, simply sign up to Corgi’s e-newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/corgiservices.
For 50 years, CORGI has been a name that the trades and the public have come to know and trust. Today, those standards of trust, reliability, expertise and quality remain the same.
CORGI (Council of Registered Gas Installers) was founded as a direct result of the Ronan Point Disaster gas explosion in 1968. In 1999, CORGI Services was launched in response to heating industry needs and became a brand licensing business. Licensing the brand to seven partners, CORGI offers a whole range of specially selected services and professional products to the plumbing and heating trades. The partners are:
- CORGI Technical – expert witness, incident investigation, auditing and consultancy
- CORGI Direct – online merchandising website
- CORGI Controls – heating controls sold via the web and merchants
- CORGI Fenestration – bring together qualifications, qualified operatives and companies with a 360 approach to the registration of companies throughout the supply chain
- CORGI Vans – Purchase or leasing of commercial vehicles for trades people
- Installer – On-line and print versions of a publication for the gas, plumbing and ventilation industry Installer show
- CORGI HomePlan – full heating system and boiler cover including an annual boiler service and safety check and free plumbing and electrical cover CORGI branded boiler
CORGI is also the fundraising arm of The Gas Safety Trust – a registered charity, focusing on research into carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Gas Safety Trust, established in 2005 as a registered charitable body, has become the UK’s leading gas safety research charity with the key objectives of further improving gas/fossil fuel safety for the public and industry throughout the UK and reducing the incidents of death and serious injury from carbon monoxide (CO) exposure. It does this through the funding of research and data collection relating to carbon monoxide poisoning.
The CORGI Connect newsletter is sent out to 20,000 businesses on a periodic basis covering the latest Government announcements relevant to the plumbing and heating industry, new standards relating to the industry and other topical items.
CORGI is delighted to be involved in NetZeroFestival and looking forward to lots of entrants to win the GoPro Hero 9 Black.